* [ECOS] How to run eCos on x86 pc?
@ 2001-02-15 20:08 John
From: John @ 2001-02-15 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi:

I'd like to run eCos on x86 pc board and let it boot from floppy, hdd, or DOM.
I have installed eCos in Windows NT 4.0 and have built binutils, gcc cross compiler and insight for i386-elf under cygwin.
But I can not find any step by step tutorial documents about running eCos on x86 pc.
I just find documents about evaluation boards of other platforms.
How should I start?
Thanks in advance.

----
Á»¨­õ