From: "Ali Sina" <replay688@hotmail.com>
To: gary@mlbassoc.com
Cc: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Redboot vs GDB application download (ARM E7T)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:46:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hello,

is there any difference between loading an application to RAM and running it
there via Redboot as opposed to via GDB?

On the E7T with a ROM Redboot I observe the following:
Application has not crashed in months.
(go) will start the application but the systems hangs after a few seconds.

Anyone a clue as to why this could be happening?

Thanks,

AS