* [ECOS] porting eCos on Intel XScale IXP435
@ 2012-07-18 15:18 Carlo Nenna
From: Carlo Nenna @ 2012-07-18 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello everybody.

I need to port eCos on Intel XScale IXP435 target. I guess a good
starting point is to have a look at the current port for XScale IXP425.
I started looking at the datasheets of the two microprocessors and they
look quite similar. Has anyone already tried to port eCos on XScale IXP
435? Any hints, tips or advice is welcome of course :)

Thanks for the help.

Carlo

* Re: [ECOS] porting eCos on Intel XScale IXP435
@ 2012-07-18 15:48 ` Jose Vasconcellos
From: Jose Vasconcellos @ 2012-07-18 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlo Nenna; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Intel has a redboot port and can be found on their website.
It's an old version. I've merged that code with the trunk
about a year and a half ago. The big advantage is that with
the new compiler the size of the image is much smaller.