* [ECOS] System clock runs slow
@ 2013-10-24 20:35 Laurie Gellatly
From: Laurie Gellatly @ 2013-10-24 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi all,
I'm running an LPC2212 board with eCos 2.
The board also has a dallas clock chip for wallclock.
SNTP is also configured and working.
What iI've observed is that the system clock looses about 3 seconds after 18 minutes when compared to both the wallclock and NTP.
I've checked the clock divisor settings and that's fine.
Interrupt nesting is enabled. It has a 10Mhz crystal and PLL takes that to 60Mhz.
I'm looking for ideas. How can I troubleshoot this? What could be the cause?

Thanks            ...Laurie:{)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-10-24 20:35 UTC | newest]