* Re: [ECOS] Vector support for eCos
@ 2001-04-18 11:04 Rosimildo daSilva
From: Rosimildo daSilva @ 2001-04-18 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

>From: Jonathan Larmour To: Rosimildo da Silva CC: eCos discussion Subject:
>Re: [ECOS] Vector support for eCos Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:55:31 +0100
>
>Rosimildo da Silva wrote: > > From: "Jonathan Larmour" > > Ah you mean C++
>vectors. Porting STL should not be very difficult, but we > > don't have
>full libstdc++ support in eCos as yet. > Could you give me some points on
>how to get *only* STL ported. > If you give me some direction I could try
>to get it going....
>
>This is what I based my comment on:
>
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2000-09/msg00210.html
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2000-04/msg00200.html
>
>However when we get libstdc++ working in eCos (which we do have plans to do
>shortly), we'll be using STL from there, not STLport on which the above
>comments were made.

Thanks.

Nice to know that full C++ support is coming.

Rosimildo.

* Re: [ECOS] Vector support for eCos
@ 2001-04-18  8:55     ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-04-18  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rosimildo da Silva; +Cc: eCos discussion

Rosimildo da Silva wrote:

> From: "Jonathan Larmour" <jlarmour@redhat.com>
> > Ah you mean C++ vectors. Porting STL should not be very difficult, but we
> > don't have full libstdc++ support in eCos as yet.
> Could you give me some points on how to get *only* STL ported.
> If you give me some direction I could try to get it going....

This is what I based my comment on:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2000-09/msg00210.html
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2000-04/msg00200.html

However when we get libstdc++ working in eCos (which we do have plans to do
shortly), we'll be using STL from there, not STLport on which the above
comments were made.

Jifl

* Re: [ECOS] Vector support for eCos
@ 2001-04-17 18:48   ` Rosimildo da Silva
From: Rosimildo da Silva @ 2001-04-17 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos discussion

> > I'm refering to the vector in the standard template library
>
> Ah you mean C++ vectors. Porting STL should not be very difficult, but we
> don't have full libstdc++ support in eCos as yet.

Jonathan,

       [not found] <19C34CD863B1D4118E2800508BAF663A0112F608@STONE>
@ 2001-04-17 18:13 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-04-17 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ho Shui Choy Stanley PS03B NCS, eCos discussion

@ 2001-04-17  6:53 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-04-17  6:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ho Shui Choy Stanley PS03B NCS; +Cc: Ecos-Discuss (E-mail)

Ho Shui Choy Stanley PS03B NCS wrote:

> Is there vector support for eCos in the C library?

"Vector" is a very overloaded term that potentially means many different
things. What exactly do you mean?

Jifl

* [ECOS] Vector support for eCos
@ 2001-04-17  2:05 Ho Shui Choy Stanley PS03B NCS
From: Ho Shui Choy Stanley PS03B NCS @ 2001-04-17  2:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ecos-Discuss (E-mail)

Is there vector support for eCos in the C library?

Thanks
Stanley