* [ECOS] question about redboot CF ethernet driver for lubbock
@ 2002-10-27 20:39 Roy Chung
From: Roy Chung @ 2002-10-27 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=big5; format=flowed, Size: 1050 bytes --]

hihi
i am doing some development works on intel xscale platform-lubbock. Now I
wantto use a CF network card for ethernet instead of the default SMC
LAN91C96 driver. I find that the code has been included in red-boot. But I
dun know how to enable them and how can i know the CF network card is
functioning?

thx a lot
Roy

hi!!
I have get the red-boot which is designed for intel xscale
platform-lubbock!! So it is configured to be used in 64Mb flash. However, I
want to change it to be used in my own 32Mb flash circuit board. Someone
tell me to change some relevant address in hal_platform_setup.h,but it
seems fail.
(Actaully why can't I use the 64mb flash directly for my own board?) Can
any one give some idea?
thx a lot!!!~

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-28  4:39 UTC | newest]