* RE: [ECOS] libstdc++ working for ecos (linux synthetic or pc target)
@ 2001-11-11 22:05 Tracy Jones
From: Tracy Jones @ 2001-11-11 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Larmour; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Any update on this?  Thanks

Tracy
Tracy Jones
Stratalight Communications
tracy@stratalight.com
408-961-6278

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Larmour [mailto:jlarmour@redhat.com]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 1:13 PM
To: Tracy Jones
Cc: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: [ECOS] libstdc++ working for ecos (linux synthetic or pc
target)

Tracy Jones wrote:

> Any word on when libstdc++ will be working on ecos?  Thanks

Real soon now honest :-). But be warned - it will require GCC changes
(which is the current hang-up as these aren't finalised yet).

Jifl
--
Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223)
271062

* RE: [ECOS] libstdc++ working for ecos (linux synthetic or pc target)
@ 2001-09-10 13:26 Tracy Jones
From: Tracy Jones @ 2001-09-10 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Larmour; +Cc: ecos-discuss

the reason I am asking, is that I am trying to get a corba product
(orbacus/e) running on ecos - which needs jthreads - which needs
libstdc++.

Any opinion on getting corba running on ecos??

Tracy

@ 2001-09-10 13:13 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-09-10 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tracy Jones; +Cc: ecos-discuss