* [ECOS] eCos filesystem implementations - determining disk usage
@ 2006-07-10 23:43 Peter Van Vugt
From: Peter Van Vugt @ 2006-07-10 23:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hey all,

I have been using the eCos FAT and JFFS implementations, and I would like to know if there is a way to determine disk size and usage
without modifying the filesystem implementation.  I know this question has come up in the past, and it looks like the answer was
'no', but I would like to know if this is still the case.  Thanks in advance for all your help!

    Peter van Vugt

* Re: [ECOS] eCos filesystem implementations - determining disk usage
@ 2006-07-21 18:05 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2006-07-21 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Van Vugt; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 04:43:58PM -0700, Peter Van Vugt wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I have been using the eCos FAT and JFFS implementations, and I would
> like to know if there is a way to determine disk size and usage
> without modifying the filesystem implementation.  I know this
> question has come up in the past, and it looks like the answer was
> 'no', but I would like to know if this is still the case.  Thanks in
> advance for all your help!

I`ve got code to do this for fatfs, ramfs, romfs and jffs2. However im
on Holiday right now and don`t have easy access to CVS etc. Can you
wait 10 days?

     Andrew