* Re: [ECOS] CS8900a interrupt problem on EB40
@ 2003-10-07  4:33 Michael Anburaj
From: Michael Anburaj @ 2003-10-07  4:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: RandyLin, ecos-discuss

Normal, You need to Acknowledge first the interrupt & then unmask it.

Before unmasking if there were pending interrupts, then even after unmasking
-- the pending interrupt would interrupt (IRQ) until itÂ’s cleared.

I am not familiar with the AtmelÂ’s Interrupt controller. So, I may be right
or wrong.

Cheers,
-Mike.

@ 2003-10-06  9:51 RandyLin