* [ECOS] How to control where diag_printf() output goes?
@ 2001-03-26 16:35 Grant Edwards
From: Grant Edwards @ 2001-03-26 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I can't figure out how to set the diag channel used for
diagnostic output by diag_printf().  Can somebody give me a
hint?

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com

* RE: [ECOS] How to control where diag_printf() output goes?
@ 2001-03-27  1:04 ` Andy Simpkins
From: Andy Simpkins @ 2001-03-27  1:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Haven't had need to change it but I believe that it is
Diagnostic serial port found on the cdl script for the platform
in my case ARM architecture -> ARM Tardis3 -> Diagnostic serial port

but then again I could be talking out my backside :-)
Andy