* [ECOS] link loss/detection at runtime
@ 2005-07-26 12:04 Will Wagner
From: Will Wagner @ 2005-07-26 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Discussion

Hi All,

Are there any examples of ethernet drivers that cope with link
loss/detection after the drivers have been initialised? I am using an
MPC860 with AMD PHY. I have hunted through the source but can't find any
examples of this.

If not can anyone point me to what needs to be done in the bsd stack to
bring an interface up/down following a change in link status.

Thanks,

Will