* [ECOS] FADS823
@ 1999-10-20  2:12 Mika Lepistö
From: Mika Lepistö @ 1999-10-20  2:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'ecos-discuss@sourceware.cygnus.com'

Hi,

is it possible to get eCos running in MPC8xxFADS evaluation board with
MPC823? In supported targets webpage there is MPC8xxFADS with MPC860,
but not with MPC823.
Mika

* Re: [ECOS] FADS823
@ 1999-10-20  2:56 ` Jesper Skov
From: Jesper Skov @ 1999-10-20  2:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mika Lepistö
  Cc: 'ecos-discuss@sourceware.cygnus.com'

Mika> Hi, is it possible to get eCos running in MPC8xxFADS evaluation
Mika> board with MPC823? In supported targets webpage there is
Mika> MPC8xxFADS with MPC860, but not with MPC823.  Mika

It should be possible. The CPUs are very similar. Note however, that
the FADS is an unsupported board. We don't have one at Cygnus and
haven't tested the port.

See the hal/powerpc/fads/<version>/README for details.

Cheers,
Jesper

* Re: [ECOS] FADS823
@ 1999-10-21 13:03 ` Jamie Guinan