* [ECOS] getting my ROMRAM changes for PID in..
@ 2001-02-15  4:38 David Airlie
From: David Airlie @ 2001-02-15  4:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,
	Is there any problems with the changes I sent for the PID ROMRAM
environment? I can repackage them for the latest CVS + Changelog and send
them again or do they need more work before acception ...

again it is useful for me not to have to keep special versions of eCos
to support myself..

I'm also probably going to submit a change for the 16x5x to CDL the RX
FIFO threshold.. I'll see how clean it looks ...

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.

* Re: [ECOS] getting my ROMRAM changes for PID in..
@ 2001-02-15  9:54 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-02-15  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Airlie; +Cc: ecos-discuss

David Airlie wrote:

>         Is there any problems with the changes I sent for the PID ROMRAM
> environment? I can repackage them for the latest CVS + Changelog and send
> them again or do they need more work before acception ...
>
> again it is useful for me not to have to keep special versions of eCos
> to support myself..

Sorry, I should have commented on them before. mea culpa.

I have one comment: I would prefer if PID_RAM_START and PID_ROM0_START were
determined from the MLT files. PID_ROM0_START is simply CYGMEM_REGION_rom.
PID_RAM_START can be determined from &__exception_handlers I believe. If
you can make those changes and add ChangeLogs I'll just check it straight
in. Thanks!

Jifl