* [ECOS] anoncvs2ftp
@ 2001-02-19  2:21 Edelmann Thomas
From: Edelmann Thomas @ 2001-02-19  2:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

please can anyone put the current anoncvs-eCos-Sources onto a web or
ftpserver?

I have no chance to connect through our firewall to port 2401 (CVS). Our
NetAdministration  says !_NO_! to open the port temporarilliy for me.

Please help. Thanks!!!

bye,
Thomas

> ---
> Windows:  A 32 bit shell for a 16 bit operating system, originally written
> for
>  an 8 bit processor on a 4 bit bus by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1
> bit of
>  competition!
> Thomas Edelmann             Siemens AG, A&D GT 13
> * Voice:  +49 911/895-2703	Postfach 4848
> * Fax:      +49 911/895-3715	D-90327 Nürnberg
> * E-Mail: mailto:Thomas.Edelmann@nbgm.siemens.de
>       Visit our Internet-Server at http://www.ad.siemens.de

* Re: [ECOS] anoncvs2ftp
@ 2001-02-19  3:27 ` Martin van Veen
From: Martin van Veen @ 2001-02-19  3:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edelmann Thomas, ecos-discuss

Hi Thomas,

--- Edelmann Thomas <Thomas.Edelmann@nbgm.siemens.de> wrote:

> please can anyone put the current anoncvs-eCos-Sources onto a web or
> ftpserver?
>
> I have no chance to connect through our firewall to port 2401 (CVS).

The latest anonymous CVS eCos sources can be downloaded from
ftp://ftp.skynet.ie/cvs . Unfortunately this site is momentarily
closed because they are upgrading their (as the administrator
mailed me). I don't have a clue when it will be up and running
again... sorry.

Greetings,
Martin.

* Re: [ECOS] anoncvs2ftp
@ 2001-02-19  4:01   ` David Airlie
From: David Airlie @ 2001-02-19  4:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin van Veen; +Cc: Edelmann Thomas, ecos-discuss

Hi,
	I've just had a look and the upgrade seems close to finished,
there is an ecos from 14 Feb on ftp.skynet.ie:/cvs/, I'm not sure if the
cronjobs have been updated to run it every night yet..

the arm-windows tools haven't shown up on the new site yet I'll contact
them to take them from the old one ...

Dave.

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Martin van Veen wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> --- Edelmann Thomas <Thomas.Edelmann@nbgm.siemens.de> wrote:
>
> > please can anyone put the current anoncvs-eCos-Sources onto a web or
> > ftpserver?
> >
> > I have no chance to connect through our firewall to port 2401 (CVS).
>
> The latest anonymous CVS eCos sources can be downloaded from
> ftp://ftp.skynet.ie/cvs . Unfortunately this site is momentarily
> closed because they are upgrading their (as the administrator
> mailed me). I don't have a clue when it will be up and running
> again... sorry.
>
> Greetings,
> Martin.

      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.
   t: +353-61-508116 / f: +353-61-508101 / David.Airlie@parthus.com