* Re: [ECOS] how to use eCos port of lwip? The light weight TCP/IP stack (fwd)
@ 2002-04-05  1:41 Jani Monoses
From: Jani Monoses @ 2002-04-05  1:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I'll try to make a proper eCos package of it and announce it when done.
Till then consider lwIP more as a part of your specific application than
part of eCos (libtarget.a) so just link to the lwIP library.

Jani.
Sorry Jonathan for sending this to you previously, it was meant for
ecos-discuss.

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002, Jonathan Larmour wrote:

> HuangQiang wrote:
> >
> > Hi all:
> >   According to the post on
> > http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2002-04/msg00021.html about the
> > light weight TCP IP stack, I have downloaded the stack from
> > http://humans.iv.ro/jani/lwipecos.tgz, but I don't know how to import it
> > into the eCOS using the eCOS Administration Tools? Could anybody give me a
> > hand on this thanks a lot!
>
> You don't. Unarchive it with "tar -zxvf lwipecos.tgz" and read what it says
> in FILES.
>
> Jifl

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-04-05  9:41 UTC | newest]