* [ECOS] Utility to program the LPC2XXX parts
@ 2006-07-07 19:11 Sergei Gavrikov
From: Sergei Gavrikov @ 2006-07-07 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos discuss list

Aprox. two years ago I wrote an utility (in Expect) to program the
Philips lpc2xxx parts (its an on-chip flash memory). I known what
Philips offers their own GUI utility for Windows to program lpc2xxx
parts. Mine is CLI.  If somebody has no JTAG programmer or works under
Linux, he can try to use my utility. Well, it is just a script, so, you
can modify it for your own needs.  It has been tested with
LPC2214/LPC2294 yet.

I doubt what the eCos repository is good place for such utilities, so,
if somebody has a need for such a tool, keep an attachment.

Sergei Gavrikov

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/octet-stream, Size: 8542 bytes --]

* [ECOS] SNMP setup
@ 2006-07-07 23:20 ` Laurie Gellatly
From: Laurie Gellatly @ 2006-07-07 23:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos discuss list

Hi All,
I have the basic SNMP agent running and now I'm trying to get the SNMP mib2c
facility working on my SuSE host.
The documentation says to download nsperl 5.003_02_11 but that does not
exist in the URL provided nor can I find it anywhere.
The URLs in the readmes are mostly dead.
When I try to use the system's perl 5.8 it complains 'Can't use string
("SNMP") as a hash ref while strict refs are in use'.
I also found that to make SNMP.pm I needed to have snmp 4.1.2 installed even
though this really isn't in the doco.
All the messages in the archives are at least 3 years old now and havn't
really helped.
So, if anyone has done this recently, I'd be interested to hear what steps
they used or has someone done a more recent port of SNMP?

Thanks                ...Laurie:{)