* [ECOS] adding a package with configtool fails
@ 2013-03-08 11:06 Bob Brusa
From: Bob Brusa @ 2013-03-08 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos discuss

Hi,
I moved eCos and tools and the sourcecode of project P2 to a new(er) pc
(W7). Actually I had already done an eCos-related project P1 on this pc
and hence, I know that everything is working, but P2 needs a (user
written) package, not yet included in eCos:

- When adding this package with configtool>Tools>Administration and
opening the corresponding epk-file, configtool does not report any
errors, but the added package is still not part of ecos.

When performing this same operation with the same epk-file on the
previous old PC, it works. There seems to be something missing on my new
pc. But how to find out what?
Thanks for advice and best regards - Bob