* [ECOS] Please join ecos forum #ecos on irc server freenode
@ 2009-08-19 12:41 Ajit Mittal
From: Ajit Mittal @ 2009-08-19 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Lot of people have problem with ecos. Please join #ecos forum at
freenode for help and take help.

I have a problem but unable to find the solution.

Thanks

* Re: [ECOS] Please join ecos forum #ecos on irc server freenode
@ 2009-08-19 12:57 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2009-08-19 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ajit Mittal; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Ajit Mittal wrote:
> Lot of people have problem with ecos. Please join #ecos forum at
> freenode for help and take help.

IRC is *not* the way to share information :-(  The mailing
list is much preferred as it is fully logged and searchable.

> I have a problem but unable to find the solution.

Perhaps if you provided more information, you'd get
better feedback.  For example, we don't even know
what platform you are trying to run eCos on.  Or how
you configured and built your application.

* [ECOS]  Re: Please join ecos forum #ecos on irc server freenode
@ 2009-08-19 14:26 ` Grant Edwards
From: Grant Edwards @ 2009-08-19 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

On 2009-08-19, Ajit Mittal <ajitmittal@gmail.com> wrote:

> Lot of people have problem with ecos.

That's what we'r here for.

> Please join #ecos forum at freenode for help and take help.

Nope.

> I have a problem but unable to find the solution.

And how is IRC going to solve your problem?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Like I always say
                                  at               -- nothing can beat