* [ECOS] virtual vector support
@ 2001-02-08  3:35 Natarajan, Mekala (CTS)
From: Natarajan, Mekala (CTS) @ 2001-02-08  3:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com'

Hi all,
    Can someone explain me about what is virtual vector support.
I am using the anon cvs ecos version 1.3.1.2.
With this i was not able to view the diagnostic output in the gdb console.
i am using i386pc target.

do diagnostic i/o using virtual vector support is disabled.

Can someone help on this.

regards,
mekala

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

		Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com

* Re: [ECOS] virtual vector support
@ 2001-02-08  4:45 ` Jesper Skov
From: Jesper Skov @ 2001-02-08  4:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Natarajan,> Hi all, Can someone explain me about what is virtual
Natarajan,> vector support.  I am using the anon cvs ecos version
Natarajan,> 1.3.1.2.  With this i was not able to view the diagnostic
Natarajan,> output in the gdb console.  i am using i386pc target.

Natarajan,> do diagnostic i/o using virtual vector support is
Natarajan,> disabled.

PC platform does not support virtual vectors yet. There has been a
contribution (check the mailing list archive) which I believe will get
adopted in the near future.

Jesper