* RE: RedBoot support for Power PC
@ 2003-04-02 15:48 Tsvika Hirst
From: Tsvika Hirst @ 2003-04-02 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gary Thomas (E-mail)

Thanks, Gary

I was refering to the 404-not-found URLs:
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/boards/redbootbins/csb281/
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/boards/redbootbins/mpc8260vads/

which appear in the RedBoot binaries and support files list -
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/boards/redbootbins/

Tsvika

From: Gary Thomas @ 2003-04-02 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tsvika.hirst; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

@ 2003-04-02 13:31 Tsvika Hirst
From: Tsvika Hirst @ 2003-04-02 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Dear Sirs,

I have been looking for a RedBoot version for the Motorola Power PC
processors MPC8245, MPC8260.

The evaluation boards of Cognet (CSB281) and Motorola (MPC8260VADS) which
use them, are reported in the RedBoot hardware support page
 http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/hardware.html#PowerPC ), but they do not
seem to point to valid download pages.

Does e-cos/RedBoot actually support MPC8245 and MPC8260?

Sincerely,

Tsvika Hirst
System Development Engineer

Minicom Advanced Systems Ltd.
16 Hartom St., Har Hotsvim, Jerusalem 91450, Israel
Phone +972 2 535 9657   Fax +972 2 535 9693
Surf: http://www.minicom.com