* Hi
@ 2003-02-19 17:24 Jon Masters
From: Jon Masters @ 2003-02-19 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers; +Cc: jcm

Hi,

I am trying to do some general hacking with gdb and psim at the moment,
but am finding a lack of resources available online - I know this is not
directly an ecos related issue but are there any gurus here I could
perhaps send the odd question to?

Cheers,

Jon.

* Re: Hi
@ 2003-02-19 17:29 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2003-02-19 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jon Masters; +Cc: ecos-maintainers, jcm

Jon Masters wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to do some general hacking with gdb and psim at the moment,
> but am finding a lack of resources available online - I know this is not
> directly an ecos related issue but are there any gurus here I could
> perhaps send the odd question to?

For GDB and PSIM issues, you'd probably be best off at
http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/

Jifl

* Re: Hi
@ 2003-02-19 17:33 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2003-02-19 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jon Masters; +Cc: ecos-maintainers, jcm

On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 10:18, Jon Masters wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to do some general hacking with gdb and psim at the moment,
> but am finding a lack of resources available online - I know this is not
> directly an ecos related issue but are there any gurus here I could
> perhaps send the odd question to?

You can try, but it would be much better to ask on the appropriate
mailing lists.  In particular the GDB list gdb@sources.redhat.com

Gary Thomas                 |
MLB Associates              |  Consulting for the
+1 (970) 229-1963           |    Embedded world
http://www.mlbassoc.com/    |
email: <gary@mlbassoc.com>  |
gpg: http://www.chez-thomas.org/gary/gpg_key.asc