* ECos cd.
@ 2003-11-11 13:21 Santha Kumar
From: Santha Kumar @ 2003-11-11 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Hai

      I bought a CD ROM from ecoscentric to install the full ecos development setup in windowsXP. The installation procedure was very helpful and I could install it successfully. I am planning to use solution engine as my target. As a first step , After installation I tried building the library using the configuration . But it shows the following error.
Execution of  "make --directory "/ecos-c/ecoswork/test_build" is failed.
The build tool path  I selected properly from the tool window. I have struck up at the beginning itself.What to do?

Regards
Santha kumar

* Re: ECos cd.
@ 2003-11-11 13:32 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2003-11-11 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Santha Kumar; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 06:11, Santha Kumar wrote:
> Hai
>
>       I bought a CD ROM from ecoscentric to install the full ecos development setup in windowsXP. The installation procedure was very helpful and I could install it successfully. I am planning to use solution engine as my target. As a first step , After installation I tried building the library using the configuration . But it shows the following error.
> Execution of  "make --directory "/ecos-c/ecoswork/test_build" is failed.
> The build tool path  I selected properly from the tool window. I have struck up at the beginning itself.What to do?

Sorry, this is not the correct address for such questions.
If you purchased this CD from eCosCentric, ask them
directly for support.  http://www.ecoscentric.com/

--
Gary Thomas <gary@chez-thomas.org>