* pxa250 contribution
@ 2002-09-23  9:48 Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2002-09-23  9:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: knud.woehler; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

Hi Knud

I put your contributed pxa250 patch into my cvs tree ready for
committing and then wondered how this work relates to the xscale work
Mark Salter is doing. Both are xscale processors i think? Is there
commonality between the two? Should your contribution be merged into
the xscale stuff? I don't know anything about these processors so i
cannot answer these questions. Maybe you can?

The second question is, have you signed a copyright assignment?
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/assign.html. Without this it cannot be
incorporated into the tree.

     Thanks
            Andrew

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-23 16:48 UTC | newest]