* Question about Red-boot
@ 2003-01-13  6:56 Kang Karen-r51646
From: Kang Karen-r51646 @ 2003-01-13  6:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'ecos-maintainers@sources.redhat.com'

Mr. or Mrs.
Now I want to port red-boot to our own ADS board, which is based on Motorola MX1 silicon. Would you please tell me some detailed informatio on Red-Boot?
Where can I get the source code of it?
Thanks & B,R
Karen

* Re: Question about Red-boot
@ 2003-01-13 11:34 ` John Dallaway
From: John Dallaway @ 2003-01-13 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karen Kang; +Cc: ecos-maintainers

Hi Karen

Detailed information concerning RedBoot, including an on-line User's Guide,
may be found at the eCos/RedBoot website:

  http://sources.redhat.com/ecos

More specifically, there is a section concerning the porting of RedBoot in
the eCos Porting Guide:

  http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/porting

The best way to obtain the source code is via the anonymous CVS repository:

  http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html

Snapshots of the CVS repository are also available for those without CVS
access:

  http://www.ecoscentric.com/snapshots

I hope this helps...

John Dallaway

--
John L Dallaway
Operations Director                              tel  +44 7986 562433