* Enquiry
@ 2003-04-22  8:49 Melvin John
From: Melvin John @ 2003-04-22  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Attn,

I have interest of investing in your country as such I
would like to make contact with you for assistance as soon as I am
able to transfer my fund for the investment,Note the funds are
already with a security company in Europe for safe keep.

In your willingness to work with me i suggest you will assist me in
collecting the funds from the security company as I can not travel
out of my country now because of my present predicaments/conditions
which i will explain to you if we work together.

I retired as a chairman of my local council and do not want to
recontest election again. Please if you would assist me, do
reply this mail.Enclosing your telephone/fax numbers.

Thanks,

Yours sincerely,

Melvin John,

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-22  8:49 UTC | newest]