* FreeBSD snapshot
@ 2003-11-08 16:47 Andrew Lunn
       [not found] ` <1068311122.6577.80.camel@hermes>
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2003-11-08 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Maintainers

Hi Folks

Does anybody still have the FreeBSD snapshot that was used for the
stack port?

I can get something similar from CVS using -r RELENG_4_4 -D 20020107,
but its not quite the same.

    Thanks
        Andrew

* Re: FreeBSD snapshot
       [not found] ` <1068311122.6577.80.camel@hermes>
@ 2003-11-08 17:15   ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2003-11-08 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gary Thomas; +Cc: Andrew Lunn, eCos Maintainers

On Sat, Nov 08, 2003 at 10:05:23AM -0700, Gary Thomas wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-11-08 at 09:47, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> > Hi Folks
> >
> > Does anybody still have the FreeBSD snapshot that was used for the
> > stack port?
> >
> > I can get something similar from CVS using -r RELENG_4_4 -D 20020107,
> > but its not quite the same.
> >

> Here's what I saved:
>   http://www.chez-thomas.org/gary/FreeBSD.tgz
>   http://www.chez-thomas.org/gary/IPv6.tgz
>
> Note: I've attached the catalog (tar -t) from these so you don't need to
> download 150MB if it's not what you need.

Im thinking about doing the IPSEC stuff properly. So I need the files,
but i have a good ADSL link :-)

    Thanks
        Andrew

* Re: FreeBSD snapshot
@ 2003-11-08 17:17     ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2003-11-08 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Lunn; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

On Sat, 2003-11-08 at 10:15, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 08, 2003 at 10:05:23AM -0700, Gary Thomas wrote:
> > On Sat, 2003-11-08 at 09:47, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> > > Hi Folks
> > >
> > > Does anybody still have the FreeBSD snapshot that was used for the
> > > stack port?
> > >
> > > I can get something similar from CVS using -r RELENG_4_4 -D 20020107,
> > > but its not quite the same.
> > >

> > Here's what I saved:
> >   http://www.chez-thomas.org/gary/FreeBSD.tgz
> >   http://www.chez-thomas.org/gary/IPv6.tgz
> >
> > Note: I've attached the catalog (tar -t) from these so you don't need to
> > download 150MB if it's not what you need.
>
> Im thinking about doing the IPSEC stuff properly. So I need the files,
> but i have a good ADSL link :-)

Fair enough.  Do you think that you can do it in such a way that the
results can go in the repository?   I'm always worried about the silly
US weapons export rules...

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates

* Re: FreeBSD snapshot
@ 2003-11-08 17:25       ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2003-11-08 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gary Thomas; +Cc: Andrew Lunn, eCos Maintainers

> Fair enough.  Do you think that you can do it in such a way that the
> results can go in the repository?   I'm always worried about the silly
> US weapons export rules...

I will need to split it up into a few packages. The FreeBSD has a
crypto directory in its kernel. I will make that a separate package
and ask Alex to host it for me next to my OpenSSL package.

    Andrew