* Re: Japanese edition of eCos book was released
       [not found] <200501040400.j0440RKk000352@ascomax.hasler.ascom.ch>
@ 2005-01-04 10:42 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2005-01-04 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Masaru Yamanaka; +Cc: ecos-maintainers

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 01:04:02PM +0900, Masaru Yamanaka wrote:
> Greetings eCos Maintainers,
>
> This is Masaru Yamanaka worked for eCos a couple years ago at Red Hat Japan.
> A Japanese edition of eCos book or "EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT WITH eCos"
> originaly written by Anthony J. Massa was released in Japnan at the end of
> 2004. If you can, could you please introduce this on the eCos web page as a
> topic?$B!) Please refer to a web page of this book below.
>
> 	http://book.mycom.co.jp/book/4-8399-1633-0/4-8399-1633-0.shtml
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Masaru Yamanaka

Hi Masaru

I've added a reference to the book on the documentation page.

     Thanks
        Andrew

* Re: Japanese edition of eCos book was released
@ 2005-01-04 10:52   ` Masaru Yamanaka
From: Masaru Yamanaka @ 2005-01-04 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Lunn; +Cc: ecos-maintainers, yamanaka

Hi Andrew,

Thank you so much for your quick action.
I've confirmed it.
Masaru

@ 2005-01-04  4:00 Masaru Yamanaka
From: Masaru Yamanaka @ 2005-01-04  4:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers; +Cc: yamanaka

Greetings eCos Maintainers,

This is Masaru Yamanaka worked for eCos a couple years ago at Red Hat Japan.
A Japanese edition of eCos book or "EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT WITH eCos"
originaly written by Anthony J. Massa was released in Japnan at the end of
2004. If you can, could you please introduce this on the eCos web page as a
topic? Please refer to a web page of this book below.