From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl@eCosCentric.com>
To: Mark Salter <msalter@redhat.com>
Cc: ecos-maintainers@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: doco links in hardware pages
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 20:35:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Mark Salter wrote:

> That takes care of the link to the "RedBoot User's Guide", but there's
> still a problem with "here within the User's Guide" link to installation
> instructions. From the iq80310 page, this links to:
>
>   ecos/docs-latest/redboot/installation_and_testing.html#IQ80310
 >
> But the actual installation instructions are at:
>
>   ecos/docs-latest/ref/iq80310.html

Okay, I've fixed all these now. Wasn't a one-liner, but oh well. I copped
out with doing platform specific links for the eCos target setup info; but
that's primarily because this is one of the things that's definitely going
to change drastically between 2.0 and 2.1 so it would to an extent be
wasted. The link I've given is certainly good enough for now.

Jifl