* Recent eCos 2.0 branch patches summary
@ 2003-03-26  9:58 John Dallaway
From: John Dallaway @ 2003-03-26  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Recent eCos 2.0 branch patches summary:

PowerPC CPM/DPRAM allocator           nickg/gthomas   committed
SNMP for FreeBSD                      andrew.lunn     committed
EB40 RedBoot doc patch                jld             committed
MN10300 debug info patch              bartv           no objections - commit
gcc thread local storage extension    msalter/jifl    no objections - commit
Atlas ethernet patch                  nickg           approved - commit

Anything else outstanding at the moment? We agreed that configtool and doc
patches were excepted from the approval/objection process for now.

John

* Re: Recent eCos 2.0 branch patches summary
@ 2003-03-26 10:10 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2003-03-26 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Dallaway; +Cc: ecos-maintainers

> Anything else outstanding at the moment? We agreed that configtool and doc
> patches were excepted from the approval/objection process for now.

The patch i submitted to Bart about an hour ago for the synth target
starting the auxiliary process.

If your path has a :: the hal going into an endless loop when trying
to find the auxiliary.

     Andrew

* Re: Recent eCos 2.0 branch patches summary
@ 2003-04-12  4:53 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2003-04-12  4:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Dallaway; +Cc: ecos-maintainers

John Dallaway wrote:
> gcc thread local storage extension    msalter/jifl    no objections - commit

BTW, I made a mistake as I didn't twig at the time it was required due to
an earlier patch that also isn't in 2.0, but isn't important enough to go in.

So in other words, nothing to do here.

Jifl