* eCos Bugzilla bugs on http://bugzilla.redhat.com/
@ 2003-05-11 10:32 Alex Schuilenburg
From: Alex Schuilenburg @ 2003-05-11 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dkl; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

Hi Dave

Hope you are well and thing at Red Hat are good.

We have a favour to ask.  We (the ecos maintainers and eCosCentric) have
set up our own bugzilla system http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/ to start
tracking eCos bugs since there are a number of issues, such as site
customizations ,we need resolved that we obviouly realise will not be
possible in Red Hat's commercial system.

Hence we would like to move over the outstanding (non-closed) bugs from
bugzilla.redhat.com into bugs.ecos.sourceware.org. I would like to do
this the easy way, as we previously discussed (when I worked at RH), by
having you export the data as a series of SQL INSERT statements which we
can use to import directly into our mysql database.  I won't go into the
hard way, although you can probably guess.

I realize you will have some site customizations so am quite prepared to
do a fair bit of work to massage the exported data into a state that we
can import it.  For example:
   * userids will not match
   * priority and severity will not match
   * platforms and host os will not match
   etc

My solution, since this is a once off deal, is simply to import the bugs
into a temporary database, to massage the data and tables to match the
setup on bugs.ecos.sourceware.org and then export from the temp to the
actual database.  As part of the transfer we would also like to add
notes to the bugzilla.redhat.com bugs, providing the new URL where the
bug has been moved to and setting the state/resolution to CLOSED+MOVED.

Are you able to provide us with a dump of the eCos bugs?

Thanks
-- Alex

* Re: eCos Bugzilla bugs on http://bugzilla.redhat.com/
@ 2003-05-19 21:51 ` Alex Schuilenburg
From: Alex Schuilenburg @ 2003-05-19 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dkl; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

Hi again Dave

We appreciate you must be busy, but would appreciate a yes or no answer
on our request for your assistance below.

Thanks
-- Alex

@ 2003-05-19 23:14   ` Alex Schuilenburg
From: Alex Schuilenburg @ 2003-05-19 23:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Maintainers

OOI, bugs.ecos.sourceware.org has just been upgraded successfully to
bugzilla 2.17.4 to address various security issues.

-- Alex