* Bugzilla bugs to be moved to http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/
@ 2003-06-20  8:06 Alex Schuilenburg
From: Alex Schuilenburg @ 2003-06-20  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Maintainers

Hi All

FYI, I am intending to move all the outstanding eCos bugs over this
weekend.  It is being done the hard way unfortunately as I have had zero
response from dkl@redhat.com. Either he is over-worked (as usual) or
just ignoring me.  I suspect the former since he was always helpful to
us in the past.

If any of you maintainers would care to notify the world that the bugs
are being moved and that the eCos bugs in bugzilla.redhat.com will be
closed for entry over the weekend, please do so ASAP.

Please also remember to update the bug submission link from
ecos.sourceware.org.

Unfortunately, the permissions on all the eCos bugs prevents me from
updating the bug state (to RESOLVED:MOVED, although MOVED also appears
to be an invalid state - yes, I tried).  I can only add a comment that
the bug has been moved and give the URL.

Thanks
-- Alex

* Re: Bugzilla bugs to be moved to http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/
@ 2003-06-20 14:42 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2003-06-20 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex Schuilenburg; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

Alex Schuilenburg wrote:
> Hi All
>
> FYI, I am intending to move all the outstanding eCos bugs over this
> weekend.  It is being done the hard way unfortunately as I have had zero
> response from dkl@redhat.com. Either he is over-worked (as usual) or
> just ignoring me.  I suspect the former since he was always helpful to
> us in the past.
>
> If any of you maintainers would care to notify the world that the bugs
> are being moved and that the eCos bugs in bugzilla.redhat.com will be
> closed for entry over the weekend, please do so ASAP.

I'll do that now.

> Please also remember to update the bug submission link from
> ecos.sourceware.org.

I've done that.

Jifl