* bugs state modifications
@ 2003-06-21 13:56 Alex Schuilenburg
From: Alex Schuilenburg @ 2003-06-21 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Maintainers

Hi All

Just to let you know I have modified bugzilla by including two extra
states, namely:

NEEDINFO: There is not enough info in this bug to reproduce/find/fix it
MODIFIED: The additional info has been provided OR the bug has changed
           since the original submission.

These changes will be reflected once the import has been completed.
There are other inconsistencies but I will fix those manually.

Thanks
-- Alex

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-06-21 13:56 UTC | newest]