* Re: [ECOS] EPXA1 port with Soft-IP CAN Controller for eCOS. Thank you.
       [not found] <ONEOIJPPOKNBBKJKCGLCMEMNCBAA.jameshq@liv.ac.uk>
@ 2003-07-16  1:26 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2003-07-16  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: QiangHuang; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

QiangHuang wrote:
> Dear all:
>    I have just finished a prototype of Altera EPXA1 development board port
> for eCOS with soft-IP based CAN controller and associated device driver also
> with ethernet controller, flash memory support for EPXA1 board. I would like
> to contribute to the ecos community if anyone interested in it.

Great!

> also can
> anyone tell me how can I do the contribution? thanks a lot.

Before the minutiae of actually submitting the patch, you need a copyright
assignment. http://sources.redhat.com/fom-serv/ecos/cache/47.html has some
information about this and the assignment itself is at
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/assign.html

Thanks for contributing back!

Jifl

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-16  1:26 UTC | newest]