* FLASH driver patches?
@ 2003-08-01 12:54 Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2003-08-01 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Larmour; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

Jonathan,

I believe that you indicated you were going to look at the FLASH
driver changes (from Ian Campbell).

What's the status of this?  I may be needing some of this support
soon myself, so I might want to help out.

Thanks.

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates

* Re: FLASH driver patches?
@ 2003-08-01 14:19 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2003-08-01 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gary Thomas; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

Gary Thomas wrote:
> Jonathan,
>
> I believe that you indicated you were going to look at the FLASH
> driver changes (from Ian Campbell).

Just that I would when I could. It's busy days for me right now though.

> What's the status of this?  I may be needing some of this support
> soon myself, so I might want to help out.

If you want to go for it, please do!

Jifl

* Re: FLASH driver patches?
@ 2003-08-01 14:22   ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2003-08-01 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Larmour; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 08:19, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> Gary Thomas wrote:
> > Jonathan,
> >
> > I believe that you indicated you were going to look at the FLASH
> > driver changes (from Ian Campbell).
>
> Just that I would when I could. It's busy days for me right now though.

Fair enough.

> > What's the status of this?  I may be needing some of this support
> > soon myself, so I might want to help out.
>
> If you want to go for it, please do!

Sure, but it may be a few days for me as well :-)  I just didn't want
to redo things that you might have already started.

--

@ 2003-08-01 14:28     ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2003-08-01 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gary Thomas; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

Gary Thomas wrote:

> Sure, but it may be a few days for me as well :-)  I just didn't want
> to redo things that you might have already started.

I'll let you know if that changes (unlikely!). Of course my previous
comments on the patch stand, and IIRC Ian himself said what he posted
wasn't meant to be the final submission. An assignment is needed at least.

(And FYI updating the assignment stuff for the FSF is in hand, but not by me).

Jifl