* reset board automatically
@ 2003-08-21 10:59 Jose Paul
From: Jose Paul @ 2003-08-21 10:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Hi All,

If we kill the GDB by windows kill command when it is connected to remote
Board
the remote board doesn't reset and wait for new connection.

Is it possible to implement this in eCOS so that when the board loses it
connection
with the GDB running in the PC it should reset itself and wait for new
connection?
This will avoid manual reset.
I am using mipsel-elf-gdb.

Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance,
Jose

* Re: reset board automatically
@ 2003-08-21 20:10 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2003-08-21 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jose Paul; +Cc: ecos-maintainers, Ecos-Discuss

The maintainers list is not for general questions. Please use the
discussion list as per the CC (and remove the maintainers CC from any