* [Fwd: [gnu.org #68859] eCos project assignment info]
@ 2003-08-30  2:41 Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2003-08-30  2:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Maintainers

FYI, after some chasing up about assignment stuff, here's what I got,
sigh. I've replied.  But I just want to let y'all know I'm still plugging
away at this.

Jifl

[-- Attachment #2: [gnu.org #68859] eCos project assignment info --]
[-- Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2123 bytes --]

From: "Ted Teah via RT" <copyright-clerk@fsf.org>
To: jifl@jifvik.org
Subject: [gnu.org #68859] eCos project assignment info
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:19:06 -0400

Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your request.  Currently,
none of our resources show eCos as a project for which we are accepting
assignments.  I  emailed the individual at the FSF charged with listing
the packages that we accept assignments from and am awaiting the
response (he works remotely.  Once he confirms that we are accepting
assignments from eCos I will forward you the paperwork.

All the best,
Ted Teah
Assignments

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-08-30  2:41 UTC | newest]