* FSF switch
@ 2003-09-11 12:18 Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2003-09-11 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Larmour; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

Jonathan,

Any idea on the status of this move?  It would sure be nice to get off
the dime on this.

Thanks.

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates

* Re: FSF switch
@ 2003-09-11 12:31 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2003-09-11 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gary Thomas; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

Gary Thomas wrote:
> Jonathan,
>
> Any idea on the status of this move?  It would sure be nice to get off
> the dime on this.

We're waiting on them at this stage, sorry. And as yet they are not
prepared to accept assignments in advance, so we can't just work on the
assumption either.

So, sorry! But I am actively discussing with them about it.

Jifl