* On Hynix HMS30C7202 Ports ..
@ 2003-09-26 16:22 손명기
From: 손명기 @ 2003-09-26 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Hi there,
We have worked on a port to Hynix HMS30C7202 (ARM720T core) and
Development board.
This work was based on the contract between us and Hynix.
Redboot, Serial device driver(Built-in) , Flash (Intel strataFlash),
Ethernet(CS8900), WallClock(Built-in)
Device drivers are ported and work very well.
So, we want this port to be included in CVS source tree.

What is required for that ?

A few months before, I’ve seen the guide lines for posting the ports,
but now I can not find the information from eCos web-sites.
So give me a information on that requirements.
Then I will make the document, and coordinate the source codes in
accordance with the guide.

Reply soon plz..
Thanks in advance..
Bye !!!

  MyoungKi, Son

 @phone, Inc.

  PCS)   +82 - 19 - 373 - 2817
  Tel )    +82 - 31 - 788 - 7475
  Fax)    +82 - 31 - 788 - 7476
  E-mail : hellosmk@bluewide.com
  Web   : http://www.bluewide.com

  Bluetooth, Wireless system, Remote surveillance system,  Embedded
Solution
-

* Re: On Hynix HMS30C7202 Ports ..
@ 2003-09-26 18:10 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2003-09-26 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 손명기; +Cc: ecos-maintainers

쩌횛쨍챠짹창 wrote:
> Hi there,
> We have worked on a port to Hynix HMS30C7202 (ARM720T core) and
> Development board.
> This work was based on the contract between us and Hynix.
> Redboot, Serial device driver(Built-in) , Flash (Intel strataFlash),
> Ethernet(CS8900), WallClock(Built-in)
> Device drivers are ported and work very well.
> So, we want this port to be included in CVS source tree.
>
> What is required for that ?
>
> A few months before, I징짱ve seen the guide lines for posting the ports,
> but now I can not find the information from eCos web-sites.
> So give me a information on that requirements.
> Then I will make the document, and coordinate the source codes in
> accordance with the guide.

Yes, there was a FAQ entry that we normally point people at, but the FAQ
is currently offline due to an "upgrade" that broke numerous parts of the
system :-(.

Perhaps you could look at our new documentation about contributing which
you can find at <http://ecos.sourceware.org/patches.html>, the most
important part of which being the copyright assignment. Thanks!

Jifl