* Re: [ECOS] Interrupts and system calls ?
       [not found] ` <3F7AE896.8030502@DynaPel.com>
@ 2003-10-08 10:35   ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2003-10-08 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Doenges; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

Hi Eric,

I'd like to check up on your RTL8139 contribution.  A long time
ago, you indicated that the paperwork had been submitted, but
we've not seen this yet.  Is there any way that you can check
on this from your end?  It would be really nice to get this code
into the main repository.

Thanks.

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates

* Re: [ECOS] Interrupts and system calls ?
@ 2003-10-08 12:08     ` Eric Doenges
From: Eric Doenges @ 2003-10-08 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gary Thomas; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

Gary Thomas wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> I'd like to check up on your RTL8139 contribution.  A long time
> ago, you indicated that the paperwork had been submitted, but
> we've not seen this yet.  Is there any way that you can check
> on this from your end?  It would be really nice to get this code
> into the main repository.

I've received nada from RedHat so far, not even confirmation that they
got my letter. It's been about six weeks so far, but maybe processing
copyright assignment is a lot more complicated than writing the code in
question (which took about a week) ...

I'm not sure how to check this from my end, since RedHat does not give
out an eMail address (or a phone number, though I would really prefer to
do this by eMail, for obvious time-zone related reasons) for their legal
department.

Maybe someone from RedHat could elucidate ?

P.S.: Please send replies to me directly, since I don't subscribe to
ecos-maintainers myself.
|     Eric Doenges              |     DynaPel Laboratories GmbH    |
|     Tel: +49 89 962428 23     |     Fraunhoferstrasse 9/2        |
|     Fax: +49 89 962428 90     |     D - 85737 Ismaning, Germany  |

* Re: [ECOS] Interrupts and system calls ?
@ 2003-10-08 12:12       ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2003-10-08 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Doenges; +Cc: Gary Thomas, eCos Maintainers

> I'm not sure how to check this from my end, since RedHat does not give
> out an eMail address (or a phone number, though I would really prefer to
> do this by eMail, for obvious time-zone related reasons) for their legal
> department.
>
> Maybe someone from RedHat could elucidate ?

Amy Ross is the person to contact. aross@redhat.com.

         Andrew

* Re: RTL8139 Driver (was Re: [ECOS] Interrupts and system calls ?)
@ 2003-10-08 12:35         ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2003-10-08 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Lunn; +Cc: Eric Doenges, eCos Maintainers

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 06:12, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> > I'm not sure how to check this from my end, since RedHat does not give
> > out an eMail address (or a phone number, though I would really prefer to
> > do this by eMail, for obvious time-zone related reasons) for their legal
> > department.
> >
> > Maybe someone from RedHat could elucidate ?
>
> Amy Ross is the person to contact. aross@redhat.com.

Thanks Andrew, & sorry for the strange email subject line :-(

--

@ 2003-10-10  7:01         ` Eric Doenges
From: Eric Doenges @ 2003-10-10  7:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Lunn; +Cc: Gary Thomas, eCos Maintainers

Andrew Lunn wrote:
>>I'm not sure how to check this from my end, since RedHat does not give
>>out an eMail address (or a phone number, though I would really prefer to
>>do this by eMail, for obvious time-zone related reasons) for their legal
>>department.
>>
>>Maybe someone from RedHat could elucidate ?
>

> Amy Ross is the person to contact. aross@redhat.com.

Thanks for the info. I wrote a polite (I hope =8^) eMail to Ms. Ross on
wednesday, and am eagerly awaiting her reply.