* MPC566EVB port
@ 2003-10-15  7:05 Roland Achermann
From: Roland Achermann @ 2003-10-15  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Hello eCos maintainers,

Currently bbv Software Services AG (www.bbv.ch) is porting eCos to the
MPC566EVB microcontroller platform. The work is based on the CME555 port.
The core is working fine but not ready to be published in the official
repository.

Please contact info.apparatusservice@bbv.ch to get a preliminary copy. The
port will be concluded probably by the end of 2003.

Best regards,

Roland Achermann
Head of Apparatus Services

bbv Software Services AG
Blumenrain 10
Postfach 2210
CH-6002 Luzern
Tel: +41 41 429 01 30
Fax: +41 41 429 01 13
roland.achermann@bbv.ch
www.bbv.ch

* Re: MPC566EVB port
@ 2003-10-15 12:44 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2003-10-15 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: achermann, eCos Maintainers

Roland Achermann wrote:
> Hello eCos maintainers,
>
> Currently bbv Software Services AG (www.bbv.ch) is porting eCos to the
> MPC566EVB microcontroller platform. The work is based on the CME555 port.
> The core is working fine but not ready to be published in the official
> repository.
>
> Please contact info.apparatusservice@bbv.ch to get a preliminary copy. The
> port will be concluded probably by the end of 2003.

I imagine most people are happy to wait, although other eCos users may be
more interested. But I would still point you at
http://ecos.sourceware.org/patches.html as there are some hints in the
"What makes a good eCos patch" section that may affect the way you write
things now!

Thanks!

Jifl