* [Fwd: Software Development Jolt Awards]
@ 2003-11-13 14:15 Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2003-11-13 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Maintainers

Is this worth it? The fee is waived for OSS. I guess there'd be no harm.
Anyone want to go to Santa Clara in March next year? ;-) I don't think
they'd pay for air fare, so perhaps GT if you think you might be interested?

Jifl

[-- Attachment #2: Software Development Jolt Awards --]
[-- Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2424 bytes --]

From: Steve Karg <steve@kargs.net>
To: Jonathan Larmour <jifl@eCosCentric.com>
Subject: Software Development Jolt Awards
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:57:18 -0500

Hi Jonathan,

Have you or others considered nominating eCos for a Jolt Award?
Software Development Magazine is looking for products, books and
websites that have made a difference to developers in 2003 -- products
that have "jolted" the industry.

https://www.sdmediagroup.com/view/jolt/jolt01.jsp

Best Regards,

Steve

PS - I am just a reader of SD Magazine...
--
http://www.kargs.net/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-11-13 14:15 UTC | newest]