* Re: EDOSK-2674 port contribution
       [not found] <000b01c3ba47$0a81a9e0$2c79378d@uwepc>
@ 2003-12-05 20:11 ` John Dallaway
From: John Dallaway @ 2003-12-05 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Uwe Kindler wrote:

> I have ported eCos to the Renesas EDOSK-2674 platform. The port is based on
> Yoshinori Satos EDOSK-2674 port but
> is partly rewritten, bugfixed or completely changed and optimised. The port
> introduces a new architecture and includes:
>
> New architecture:    H8S
> New variant            H8S/2674
> New platform:         EDOSK-2674

I would like to see some justification for treating H8S as a completely
different architecture. I know very little about the H8 family but would
imagine that H8/300H and H8S should be implemented as variant HALs.

John Dallaway
eCosCentric Limited

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-12-05 20:11 UTC | newest]