* ARM Industrial Module AIM 711
@ 2004-02-19 10:17 Roland Caßebohm
From: Roland Caßebohm @ 2004-02-19 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers; +Cc: rc

Hello eCos maintainers,

I have just send the packages for our new ARM based
platform "ARM Industrial Module AIM 711" to the patches
list.

We like to provide you one for your test farm.
Would this be interesting for you?

For more information about the board look at:
http://www.visionsystems.de/arm7.html

Best regards,
Roland

VS Vision Systems GmbH, Industrial Image Processing
Dipl.-Ing. Roland Caßebohm
Aspelohe 27A, D-22848 Norderstedt, Germany
Mail: roland.cassebohm@visionsystems.de
http://www.visionsystems.de

* Re: ARM Industrial Module AIM 711
@ 2004-02-19 11:15 ` Alex Schuilenburg
From: Alex Schuilenburg @ 2004-02-19 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roland Caßebohm; +Cc: ecos-maintainers, rc, 'info@ecoscentric.com'

Hi Roland

Roland Caßebohm wrote:

> Hello eCos maintainers,
>
> I have just send the packages for our new ARM based
> platform "ARM Industrial Module AIM 711" to the patches
> list.
>
> We like to provide you one for your test farm.
> Would this be interesting for you?

Thanks for your contribution.

Yes, we would be interested in having one of your boards in the test
farm.  The test farm is used to produce industrial strength
distributions of eCos, namely eCosPro, which we provide along with our
eCosPro Developer's kit.

I see from your link below that you provide your own developer's kits
for your boards so there is a strong possibility that we can help
enhance your kits, not only through the test farm to ensure that your
eCos port is complete and stable, but also with our Eclipse IDE and
commercial support infrastructure.

I suggest you contact us (eCosCentric) off list to discuss these
possibilities further.  If you or any of your colleages or
representatives are at the Nuremberg show (today is the last day),
please ask them to visit us at stand 12-449 for a more immediate result.

Thanks
-- Alex

Managing Director / CEO                           eCosCentric Limited
http://www.ecoscentric.com/              The eCos and RedBoot experts
Visit us at Embedded World, NÃŒrnberg          17-19 Feb, Stand 12-449
and at Embedded Systems Conference, SFO,  30 Mar - 1 Apr, Booth #2527