* FWD: failure notice
@ 2004-03-15 17:20 Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2004-03-15 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Maintainers

Hi Jifl

Could you, or somebody else with appropriate access rights take a look
at this.

   Thanks
        Andrew

----- Forwarded message from MAILER-DAEMON@sources.redhat.com -----

Date: 15 Mar 2004 17:04:22 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@sources.redhat.com
To: asl@sources.redhat.com
Subject: failure notice
	version=2.54

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at sources.redhat.com.

<ecos-cvs@sourceware.cygnus.com>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named sourceware.cygnus.com. (#5.1.2)

--- Enclosed are the original headers of the message.

Date: 15 Mar 2004 17:03:45 -0000
From: asl@sources.redhat.com
To: ecos-cvs@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: ecos

(Body suppressed)

----- End forwarded message -----

* Re: FWD: failure notice
@ 2004-03-15 17:47 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2004-03-15 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Lunn; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

Andrew Lunn wrote:
> Hi Jifl
>
> Could you, or somebody else with appropriate access rights take a look
> at this.

I think it's fixed now, but I'm not sure. Have to see what it does later.

How did you see a bounce BTW? I don't see any. I'll check my s.r.c account.
Hmm.

Jifl

> ----- Forwarded message from MAILER-DAEMON@sources.redhat.com -----
>
> Date: 15 Mar 2004 17:04:22 -0000
> From: MAILER-DAEMON@sources.redhat.com
> To: asl@sources.redhat.com
> Subject: failure notice
> 	version=2.54
>
> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at sources.redhat.com.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
>
> <ecos-cvs@sourceware.cygnus.com>:
> Sorry, I couldn't find any host named sourceware.cygnus.com. (#5.1.2)
>
> --- Enclosed are the original headers of the message.
>
> Date: 15 Mar 2004 17:03:45 -0000
> From: asl@sources.redhat.com
> To: ecos-cvs@sourceware.cygnus.com
> Subject: ecos
>
> (Body suppressed)
>

> ----- End forwarded message -----

March 30 - April 1, San Francisco http://www.esconline.com/electronicaUSA/

* Re: FWD: failure notice
@ 2004-03-16  9:29   ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2004-03-16  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Larmour; +Cc: Andrew Lunn, eCos Maintainers

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 05:47:47PM +0000, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> Andrew Lunn wrote:
> >Hi Jifl
> >
> >Could you, or somebody else with appropriate access rights take a look
> >at this.
>
> I think it's fixed now, but I'm not sure. Have to see what it does later.
>
> How did you see a bounce BTW? I don't see any. I'll check my s.r.c account.
> Hmm.

I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I cvs committed as usual and
got the bounce instead of the normal transaction logs.

    Andrew

* Re: FWD: failure notice
@ 2004-03-17  3:06     ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2004-03-17  3:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Lunn; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

Andrew Lunn wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 05:47:47PM +0000, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
>
>>Andrew Lunn wrote:
>>
>>>Hi Jifl
>>>
>>>Could you, or somebody else with appropriate access rights take a look
>>>at this.
>>
>>I think it's fixed now, but I'm not sure. Have to see what it does later.
>>
>>How did you see a bounce BTW? I don't see any. I'll check my s.r.c account.
>>Hmm.
>

> I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I cvs committed as usual and
> got the bounce instead of the normal transaction logs.

I think it should work now. There's some magic going on with my s.r.c
account (nothing I did) that I don't understand that may be eating my mail.

Let me know if it doesn't work still.

Jifl