* FALCOM products
@ 2004-05-15 15:37 Shane Armani [Falcom USA]
From: Shane Armani [Falcom USA] @ 2004-05-15 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Hello:

We would like to be included in your list of manufacturers that has
developed several products based on eCos.

One of our latest products is an AVL, tracking, security, navigation and
communication device with GSM/GPRS and GPS technologies imbedded.

Please advise if you wish more details.

Thanks

Shane Armani
COO
Falcom USA, Inc.
Shane.Armani@FalcomUSA.com
Tel: +1 818 325 3825
Fax: +1 818 325 3826
eFax: +1 702 920 7879
Mobile: +1 818 943 3335
15760 Ventura Blvd. Suite 700 - Encino, CA 91436 USA
www.FalcomUSA.com
This e-mail and any files transmitted are the property of FALCOM and/or its
affiliates, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not one
of the named recipients or otherwise have reason to believe that you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this
message immediately from your computer.  Any other use, retention,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.

* Re: FALCOM products
@ 2004-05-15 21:06 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2004-05-15 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shane Armani [Falcom USA]; +Cc: ecos-maintainers

Shane Armani [Falcom USA] wrote:
> Hello:
>
> We would like to be included in your list of manufacturers that has
> developed several products based on eCos.
>
> One of our latest products is an AVL, tracking, security, navigation and
> communication device with GSM/GPRS and GPS technologies imbedded.
>
> Please advise if you wish more details.

A decision was taken a while ago to attempt to keep commercial stuff off
the website itself, which is why you'll see we don't actually have a list
of manufacturers. Alternatively if you're referring to the products listed
at http://ecos.sourceware.org/hardware.html, then those only refer to ports
contributed to the public repository. Commercial ports (and to prove the
point, my own employer eCosCentric has several) don't get mentioned there,
sorry.

What I can do though is add a section at
http://ecos.sourceware.org/contrib.html for Falcom. If you write something
(and try to keep it brief :-)) for there, I'll make sure it's worded
appropriately for the website and put it up on that page.

Hope this helps,

Jifl