From: John Dallaway <jld@ecoscentric.com>
To: Mike Hibbett <mike.hibbett@telspec.co.uk>
Cc: ecos-maintainers@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: Re: eCos support on MCF5282 EVB
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:42:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi Mike

Mike Hibbett wrote:

> I am interested in eCos, having just come across it for the first time
> this week.
>
> I see that there is a partially working implementation on the MCF5272.
> Is this port being worked on by the original contributor?

The public contribution is not being worked on and is actually quite
broken in several respects. However, eCosCentric has fully tested and
commercially supported ports to several of the ColdFire development
boards including both M5272C3 and M5282EVB within their range of eCosPro
Developer's Kits:

   http://www.ecoscentric.com/ecospro.html

Please contact eCosCentric at info@ecoscentric.com if you are interested
in eCosPro.