* eCos support on MCF5282 EVB
@ 2004-11-10 11:24 Mike Hibbett
From: Mike Hibbett @ 2004-11-10 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Hello,

I am interested in eCos, having just come across it for the first time
this week.

I see that there is a partially working implementation on the MCF5272.
Is this port being worked on by the original contributor?

I have the opportunity (and interest!) to implement eCos on the MCF5282
EVB , since I am using the 5282 at work and have a spare EVB. Perhaps
you could let me know if this would be useful, and not cross-over with
work already being done.

Regards,

Mike.

Disclaimer:
This message is intended for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. It may contain information which is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please return it to sender as soon as possible and be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of its contents is prohibited. The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by the company.

* Re: eCos support on MCF5282 EVB
@ 2004-11-10 11:42 ` John Dallaway
From: John Dallaway @ 2004-11-10 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mike Hibbett; +Cc: ecos-maintainers

Hi Mike

Mike Hibbett wrote:

> I am interested in eCos, having just come across it for the first time
> this week.
>
> I see that there is a partially working implementation on the MCF5272.
> Is this port being worked on by the original contributor?

The public contribution is not being worked on and is actually quite
broken in several respects. However, eCosCentric has fully tested and
commercially supported ports to several of the ColdFire development
boards including both M5272C3 and M5282EVB within their range of eCosPro
Developer's Kits:

   http://www.ecoscentric.com/ecospro.html

Please contact eCosCentric at info@ecoscentric.com if you are interested
in eCosPro.