* Contributors with Red Hat copyright assignments
@ 2005-01-31  2:50 Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2005-01-31  2:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Maintainers, eCos discussion

Just for the record, we are at a stage of the Red Hat -> FSF copyright
assignment transfer where we can no longer accept a Red Hat assignment for
contributions as this would mean that contribution may not fall under the
copyright assignment Red Hat is making to the FSF. This applies to any
contributions made from 14th January onwards.

Unfortunately at the same time the FSF is not quite ready to accept
copyright assignments for eCos directly, so for anyone affected by this
situation, the temporary transfer to eCosCentric will suffice as described
at http://ecos.sourceware.org/assign.html and all will end up assigned to
the FSF in due course.

Jifl
Visit us at Embedded World 2005, Nürnberg, Germany, 22-24 Feb, Stand 11-124

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-01-31  2:50 UTC | newest]