* sourceware is back
@ 2005-02-06 19:58 Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2005-02-06 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Maintainers

Sourceware's restored and back.

And I have looked at the eCos repository. The only discrepancies with
Gary's md5sums were the CVS/history file, which makes sense and doesn't
really matter anyway, and the CVS/fileattr files. I'm not sure why the
latter would be different (unless Gary explicitly excludes them in his
rsync), but regardless, I'm 99% sure that what is on sourceware is fine.

Gary, if you're interested, as an example, you can look at
ecos/packages/CVS/fileattr. The sourceware version contains:
FChangeLog	_head=1.154;_expand=
FNEWS	_head=1.93;_expand=
Fecos.db	_head=1.139;_expand=
Fecosadmin.tcl	_head=1.15;_expand=

which also matches the RCS files, so I believe sourceware's is correct. Out
of interest what does yours contain?

Jifl
Visit us at Embedded World 2005, Nürnberg, Germany, 22-24 Feb, Stand 11-124

* Re: sourceware is back
@ 2005-02-06 20:13 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2005-02-06 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gary Thomas; +Cc: eCos Maintainers

Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> the CVS/fileattr files. I'm not sure why the
> latter would be different (unless Gary explicitly excludes them in his
> rsync),

I've just found out that after the restore, cgf/Angela nuked and recreated
the CVS/fileattr files, so they're probably just listed in a different
order, in which case no issue.