* eCos paper
@ 2005-03-31 10:36 Weqaar Janjua
From: Weqaar Janjua @ 2005-03-31 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Hello - I wrote a paper on eCos and wondering if you could put this up
on your site as a link, it might help newbies understand eCos better.
Paper Attached, can be downloaded from URL:
http://www.public.asu.edu/~wjanjua/projects/projects.html
Thanks,
Weqaar Janjua

[-- Attachment #2: janjua.vcf --]

begin:vcard
fn:Weqaar Janjua
n:Janjua;Weqaar
org:L William Seidman Research Institute;CABIT
adr:;;Arizona State University;Tempe;AZ;85281;US
email;internet:janjua@asu.edu
title:Research Assistant
tel;home:480-921-2127
note:People with 4.0 GPA's have been brainwashed into thinking "the world is their oyster"
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.public.asu.edu/~wjanjua
version:2.1
end:vcard

* Re: eCos paper
@ 2005-04-13 18:47 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2005-04-13 18:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Weqaar Janjua; +Cc: ecos-maintainers

Weqaar Janjua wrote:
> Hello - I wrote a paper on eCos and wondering if you could put this up
> on your site as a link, it might help newbies understand eCos better.
> Paper Attached, can be downloaded from URL:
> http://www.public.asu.edu/~wjanjua/projects/projects.html

Thanks. I've put that up on our docs page under a new "external
documentation" category. I made an assumption and referred to you as male,
but please correct me if I'm wrong!

Thanks!

Jifl